HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wagon lh door glass

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

hi i smashed my lh wagon door glass and need one asap
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

in brisbane
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

i got a pass door dude u can have the glass for $20
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

youre a lifesaver, i will come up with chris if he comes up but if he doesn't can i come up saturday?
spankbank
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

hay hows it going hows my old gem going did your mate get it going all good was it out on the last gemi cruse my mate thenks he saw it c ya
spankbank
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

hay hows it going hows my old gem going did your mate get it going all good was it out on the last gemi cruse my mate thenks he saw it c ya
WAS 161
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

hey matt, i was the one who bought your old gem, it wasn't on the cruise but there was one that look exactly the same. the tc is sitting under my house cause i bought a red te with 17's. you got another gemi yet
spankbank
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

nar dude i havent i still havent yet i still have the vl to much stuff on the go at the moment like baby on the way an that how much will u sell the tc back to me for if its for salewhat u done to it k c ya dude
WAS 161
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

matt i would probably want atleast 1800 for it. i have put super low king springs all round in along with heavy duty kyb shocks. i put a 30/70 cam in it and some nice 13inch chromies on it with new tyres and the extractors and exhaust are going on next week. what do you think??
spankbank
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

g u have been busey haha thats good to here its at a good home i cant aford it but i will give u a bell if i can keep up the good work
WAS 161
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2002 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: wagon lh door glass Reply with quote

yeah that cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: