HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise - Reflections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:36 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

todays cruise to semaphore was enjoyable, even tho there was a below average turnout... we had a total of about 10 cars, wich made for keeping the group together easy!
although we had to change the meeting point, im pretty sure we caught up with most cars and directed them to the new start point, which was changed due to lack of parking facilities at victoria drive! i think we chose a good spot in the end, i'll keep it in mind for the next cruise as there was noone around and we could all park together in ease!
it was good to catch up with a few people from past cruises and meet a few new faces too...
it was great to see a cruise with perfect weather once again!
as usual 'Mooch' was centre of attention! but that is to be expected!
its good when cruises have no dramas attatched, like a past cruise to victor... all that were there will know what i mean! seems that sean is too afraid to cruise since then! if you read this sean, if you come on here anymore!, it'd be good to catch up, im sure alot of people think the same!
We compiled a few names of people with details on the new 'cruise notification flyers'. once we have a larger amount of peoples details cruises sould get bigger and bigger! and like promised, we will send a cd with high res photos of all past cruises and the new pictures we got today!
all in all we had an enjoyable day!
cheers to all that turned up!
see you all again soon,

Matt
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

thanx matt lol. Yeah was a relaxing afternoon, good to catch up with the usual crowd and meet some newbie's. Some nice neat gems, people behaved nicely!

Thanx to matt and kev for all their efforts. Well done guys!!

Hopefully see some more neat gems on our summer cruises.

Gem did a head gasket on the way home. Not happy Janet! Back to the mechanics on Monday. He's doing well out of me this last few weeks. lol.

Any one wanna buy a gemini wagon? haha

Cheers
Mooch
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

yeah it was a good day, BBQ took forever to get spooln' but when it eventually did, it was top notch!!

sorry for the confusion at the starting point, it was never anticipated that it would be so packed there!!

Also, thanks to all who filled out the forms, the CDs are being made at this very moment and will be mailed during the week!

no onion,
kev
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

howdy i was un able to come on saturday, cause i had to work

Would it be possible for me to get my hands on 1 of them CD's you are makeing? if so my number is 0408836906, and ill send u my address.

Cheers
Stephen
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

And I couldnt even come down for a look to see who turned up because I was not even told where the meeting point at semaphore was even though I asked so many times. Ive had enough of it all.

JOSH
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

sorry about that josh, the actual carpark we were going to stop at was decided on the day, i didnt want to send ppl on a wild goose chase.
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

and semaphore isnt a big place!
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

but there is 24 hours in a day. I was at my mates place at west beach all day I went down to semaphore to have a look around but couldnt find anything.

Its comments like that that are really making me sick of this site. They really arent necessary now are they.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

no theyre not, and neither is whinging and carrying on about something that woulda taken 5 mins tops to find us, had you have bothered looking instead of getting all firey!

bad mooded people out,
Matt
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Reflections Reply with quote

As I said I went down and did bother to look. I do love my gemi's enogh to go on a wild goose chase as Kev called it.

JOSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: