HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

to all you computer geeks.if you where real MEN ud be out crusing the streets in these "so called hot geminis" rather than chatting away sucking each others penises and stroking each others balls.......... whats the problem boys ? are you scared of the dark? or are you scared that people will throw stones at your gemini? no offence fellas but you should be out there struten ya stuff instead of stroken the salami.

ps my XE may be crusty and rusty but it still sports its shiney superior ford badge. crushing holdens in its path sweeping them to the gutters where they belong !!!!! strong and powerfull it reigns supreme. muuuu AHAHAHA .. MUAHAHAHA

dont blame me katapult its the brother that says that i sport a td sedan Wink i know the real
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

FORDS ARE SHIT.
fatgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

well if your brother had any brains he would know it is realy a bloody isuzu not a shit box holden [lol]
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

but i was out cruising last night....

i think i saw you, yeah actually i did!! dont you remember??? i was pissing on that badge you treasure so much!
hahahahahahahahahaha
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

i was cruizin last nite, i was with a sweet white te that i met along the way and we both pissed over plenty of fords
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

ask your brother if he'd like a boyfriend. cos i really wanna give him and his ford a golden shower.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

i pissed in a fords air vents

breath it in BOYZZZZZ
wharfie
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

YAWN
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

*fart
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

a reply to all ....... you guys are fixated on penises and urination, man iv heard of some sicko fetishes but thats pretty fucken disgusting boys maybe it comes with a lust for geminis or maybe its that your all imbred and doin it with ya cousins . just let me know one thing when you where pissing on my car where u boys squating cause yas all sound like bitches ...... heheheeh
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: A MSG FROM MY BROTHER THE XE KING Reply with quote

hope he gave himself a big head katapult, tell sunshine to keep one hand on the steering wheel while hes spankin it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: