HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gilmore belt set F.S

View previous topic :: View next topic  
schooba_steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

in good condition asking $200..in wollongong area,alternator pulley on an alternator ,will throw in the alternator for nothing..( easier to fit )..the harmonic balancer pulley and the water pump pulley plus the belt..the belt is also in very good condition..sounds really good on car..phone or message here..0421 646 875 ask for Steven..will not c.o.d .....cheers.

also do resprays on cars for cheap....
full respray from $500
depending on the paint cost

so you pay the $500 ..i take your car for around 3 days and i give it back to you (after the 3 days ) and your car has a fresh paint job..
the $500 includes group 1 paints..( standard paint colours ,like ..WHITE,RED,some BLUE's,BLACK )
so if you want a paint that is more than a standard colour you just pay the difference..eg; WHITE $90 ...ascot green $310..then you would pay the $220 difference.....
so if you want your car painted in kermit green it will be around $700...
depending on the rust and straightness of it..
ring Steven..have exprience in 2pac and pearls.
but for the moment only doing acrylics .as my 2pac spray gun is stuffed at the moment..sorry...

RING Steven..0421 646 875

Wollongong area
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

thanks for nothing ,you said you would cod it to me. ive been waiting for it for nearly two weeks thanks for letting me know you changed your mind .dont get a paint job of him it will take weeks and when you ring he will say hes changed his mind or that hes sold it like he told me about the belt and for that kind of money it must be shit paint jobs anyway. Rember you get what you pay for
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

Also rip off cunts like this take your cars for spins and shit and sell them off....be careful of people like this because they fuck you up bad
schooba_steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

you wanted what i got.ha ha ha..like im going to c.o.d a fucking gilmore drive set to friggin Tasmainia..you dick head...you cunts are just jelious that you dont got what i got ..sad ass fuckers..if i do such shit paint jobs why do people keep coming back for more?..stupid ass Tasmainian fucker...i dont even drive the fucken cars..they give me the cars ...the come back in around threedays..( you can even check the fucking kilometers..) and the car is fully resprayed..use are just jelious fuckers...and if you lived near me. i think a couple of people i know wouldnt appreciate you talking to me like that ..he he he..
you know what i mean..stupid motherfuckers.
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:04 am    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

Dont worry scooba i hear ya they just dont appreciate ppl that are offering a bargain for loyal gemini fan's...
$500 buck's for a paint job is a decent price....i woul;d like to see some previous work though....

cheer's....brent
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

maybe they come back for more caus you fucked the first job up.
schooba_steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

gee that was funny....NOT...jealous bastards...
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

cant you fight your own battles .[leave me alone dont speak to me like that ill get my friends onto you] .what are you a pimple faced little brat still sucking mummys tit. grow up
lowgem
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

hey steven how much for a spayjob the car is rubbed back and in primer the doors are off as well as the front end and boot lid and i've got the paint?
schooba_steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

where do you live?...im in wollongong
low12s
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

hey steve its lowgem here i had 2 change my name
im at campbelltown
low12s
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

me again if you got some pix of the jobs you've done could u email them to me at Luc_e_phill@yahoo.com.au thanks.
low12s
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: gilmore belt set F.S Reply with quote

me again if you got some pix of the jobs you've done could u email them to me at Luc_e_phill@yahoo.com.au thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: