HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

car grouping by location

View previous topic :: View next topic  
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 11:43 am    Post subject: car grouping by location Reply with quote

i reckon it would be good if there was some way we could group cars by where they are from. I have been on holidays down the sunshine coast and gold coast now and have seen so many gemmis and i keep wondering who owns them. Its too hard to remember what they look like and come back to the for archive through all the "modded" gemis

Pete
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: car grouping by location Reply with quote

in my opinion theres nothing wrong with the current format. You just start complicating things by further breaking up the galleries
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: car grouping by location Reply with quote

but thats the whole point of the website. for the viewers readibility and navibility. i think its quite a good idea. make a drop menu under modded gems that then has the states. or if you guys are programmers setup a database with some basic query functions
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: car grouping by location Reply with quote

that gouping them by where they are would make it way easier for people to track down where all the sweet gems are to steal. if i were a car theif i would come onto sites like this to fing good targets. most people are very willing to tell the world what mods they have done and what they have spent
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: car grouping by location Reply with quote

which is why TG-1985 pics will never see the light of day on hotgemini.com.

chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: