HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

Both myself and Matt Bywaters will be distributing a voluntary "Cruise Notification Form" to be filled out at the meeting place or at the destination of the cruise this saturday.
The reason we are doing this is so that we can notify you by mail, phone and email of an upcomming event. This is to ensure the best possible turnout of gems at a meet.
As a little insentive to complete a form, a CD with ALL cruise pictures, dating back to last year, will be mailed out to you, note that the pictures are all of extremely high quality (resolution) hence the fact they can't be emailed.

Remember, your details will not be forwarded on to anyone without your permission to ensure your privacy. It is for the benefit of everyone that enjoys a cruise with large numbers that a form be filled out, but it is voluntary so you dont have to complete one if you chose not to.

cheers,
kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

I wont be able to make the cruise but is it ok if I mail you my details so I can recieve the cd ?

Hopefully some day I will actually be able to go to a cruise once the cars done Razz
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

ok that sounds fair, the details i'll need you to email are as follows:

Name
Address
Home Phone
Mobile
Email
Year Of Car
Model
Body Type
Colour

they are all the details needed to complete the form.
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

Ok, sent ya an email.

Cheers.
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

i can't make this 1 yet either , i'm still painting gem1ma

chris...
geminifreak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

Hey,
I dunno if this is 2 the right people or not. Im a 20 yo guy living in Mount Gambier SA. I am crazy bout gemmys and ive always had gems since i got my Ls. I got 4 at the moment! Anyway, i just moved here from NSW and im looking to join a gemini club or something. I know yous are in Adelaide, but i just wanna get to know some people into gems. I would come down for cruises n stuff, its only 4 hours away. Please let me know if i can join, My main Gems a TG, she is only standard at the moment, but not 4 long.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

yeah man, thats cool....

were not a 'club' as such, but we are trying to get a 'usual' group together to hold cruises and go to events with etc...
if your keen to know when all the cruises are etc, email me your details as kev (MR_GEMI) stated before hand and we will definatly get in contact with u in 1 way or another to let u know of any cruises and events that we are organising...

who knows, we might turn this into a 'club' sorta thing one day! Smile

thanks,

Matt
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ADELAIDE PEOPLE Reply with quote

incase u missed it, the details i'll need you to email are as follows:

Name
Address
Home Phone
Mobile
Email
Year Of Car
Model
Body Type
Colour

they are all the details needed to complete the form.

thanks again!

Matt

PS. my email address is:
matt_bywaters@iprimus.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: