HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

3KN-OUT SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: 3KN-OUT SOLD Reply with quote

hi ppl jus writing to say that i sold my car, the blue one in the modified gallery with the plates 3KN-OUT (freakin out).. i sold it yesterday n i already miss it hahha.. but on the other hand i sold it for 7500 and the engine was totaly stok complete with auto box so im cheerin 2... the new owner is going to invest in a small FJ20Turbo conversion shortly so if ur in the sydney area keep an eye out 4 it n give it one last wave for me hahaa... I MISS MY BABY hehehe
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: 3KN-OUT SOLD Reply with quote

oi man, what there the vinal seats like to sit on????????? not to sweaty?? lol. trying to decide what to trim mine in.
cheers
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 3KN-OUT SOLD Reply with quote

your crazy!!! that was a hell smick car. you interiour got me inspired to do mine in white, was the white hard to clean?
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 3KN-OUT SOLD Reply with quote

they did get a bit sweaty but i lived emm.. im gna do my next cars interior the samee mann..
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 3KN-OUT SOLD Reply with quote

i mean loved
arnaout
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 3KN-OUT SOLD Reply with quote

haha ye it was mad but i want sumfin classy like a 200sx now.. DONT GET WHITE its a bitch to clean.. my interior was light n dark greyy.. it shited on white coz it looked so much more clasyy, looked more like leather,and not as easy to get dirty.. every tom dik n hary has white interior n its begining to look cheap.. u kno wat i mean
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: