HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Engine for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turbo_Gem_1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Engine for sale Reply with quote

Hi all,

I just did a (conversion/engine swap) on my Gem that has a diferent motor in it now which was imported, where as now i have the other motor that came out of my car. Its a recodtion 1.6ltr motor to sell that is all complete with five speed gearbox and single webber.

Let me know if your interested

(I'm in Sydney)
schooba_steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: Engine for sale Reply with quote

what is it? and tell us a bit more about it ... or ring 0421 646 875
Turbo_Gem_1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: Engine for sale Reply with quote

It's just a 1.6ltr gemini engine that was reconditioned 5months ago. attached is the 5 speed gear box and a webber.
The only reason why i am selling it is because like i said in the previous ad that i have replaced the 1.6 with a 2.0ltr turbo imported motor into my Gem, so now i've got no use for the 1.6 gem engine and need to sell it.

Let us know if your interested or if anyone one else wants the recondition motor with 5 speed gear box, we can discuss more about it.

Thanks
schooba_steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Engine for sale Reply with quote

how much you want for it?..and have u got reciepts for it being reconditioned?
Turbo_Gem_1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Engine for sale Reply with quote

My brother who is a manager for petersham Subaru reconditioned the motorhimself. but the guys who pulled out my 1.6 to do the conversion with my 2.0 litre import was the subaru guys. The 1.6ltr with gear box and webber has been sitting at Subaru dealer ship for about two weeks now, so its time i have to sell it. $450.00 and its yours.

Call me on 0416 103 544 if you want to discuss it further
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: