HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

That's it for me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToddC

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:35 pm    Post subject: That's it for me Reply with quote

Ok, well I haven't been on here in ages anyway, but for those who remember/care...
It's Poizon, and I no longer have my gemini (s) what was it... like 5 in the past 2 years!!! ahh well... anyway.. I'm moving up in the world to Nissan, so I will bid you all farewell and lots of fun. I'll still be having fun, but, the $30,000 I wanted to spend on a gemini is only gonna cost me $20,000 on a nissan... much cheaper Smile
plus... the car I'm getting it's only 12 years old tops... but anyway...
catcha later guys n gals...

Todd
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: That's it for me Reply with quote

dont you mean moving down in the world, into a nissan. hehe
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Soon for me 2 Reply with quote

i'm planning on sellin my gem at the end of next year, and moving on to bigger and better world, the world of a Series 3 89 or 90 skyline. but i need a bigger car ppls, gems are small, look fukn nuts compared to other old bombs, BUT I NEED BIGGER CAR.

chris.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Soon for me 2 Reply with quote

you could always get a commodore or falcon, or maybe some really old clapped out V8 heap of shit that is sooooooo cool!! make sure u get genuine vinyl!!!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Soon for me 2 Reply with quote

get a nissna engin and put it in a gemini Very Happy thats what im doin. and it will go faster than ya shitty r32 or s13 that ya gonna get
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: That's it for me Reply with quote

yeah I remeber all the stories of VL climate control and so on. I went and looked at the shell of the car you were doin up which was for sale not long ago Im guessing there is a really long story behind it all but oh well, Nissan much cheaper but not one of a kind.

JOSH
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Soon for me 2 Reply with quote

hell yeah, thats what im talking about gene.
you said about the gemini being to small, thats the whole point of owning a gemini. power/weight ratio. if you buy a heavy ass skyline, its pretty safe to say you will get eaten buy a half decent gem. but yeah..its your choice
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Soon for me 2 Reply with quote

R31 m8, with a nice RB26.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Soon for me 2 Reply with quote

i know exactly wot u mean, but i love the look of series 3 skyline, they can be made to go very quick, and NEED MORE SPACE INSIDE for some shaggin. but don't worry ppls, will always love gems.

chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: