HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS G200

View previous topic :: View next topic  
beasty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: FS G200 Reply with quote

I have a straugh motor for sale.
It has a big valve head on it that has been ported.
The block has been bored. Needs rebuild only because when we remove it from our gemi we strip it to make sure it was still healthy (still in great health). When it had webbers on it. It made 135kw at the wheels. Want $1000 ono.

We have a custom built heavy duty clutch and fly wheel that was built for this engine cost us $950 un-used will sell for $600 ono.

Have 5 speed gear box for $150.

Custom fuel injection manifold with fuel rail to suit gemini designed for a XF throttle body (throttle body is on my piazza) $600 ono.

Have a zzz boot spoiler for $50

Wayne gardner edition boot spoiler with carbon fibre ends still in box un-painted will looks great on gemini $400

Also have VR4 crank angle sensor modified to suit G-series (161, 1800, 2lt) $400 ono
beasty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: FS G200 Reply with quote

Sorry about the fark up. please e-mail me if you want to know more bibblie@hotmail.com
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: FS G200 Reply with quote

what colours ya spoiler? and where in melb r u also r the prices a tad neg on the spoiler? Wink
cheers mate
beasty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: FS G200 Reply with quote

The zzz spoiler is original silver. price neg.
td gem now tg gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: FS G200 Reply with quote

gday beasty,
i only just became a member,and have read about your tough 2 litre.just wondering where abouts you are...i am interested though im in gosford on the central coast.
and would u be willing to sell the engine with the webbers that were used to create 135 Kw ?
thanks mate
beasty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: FS G200 Reply with quote

Unfortunatly the webbers where very popular when the engine was in the car and we got a very large offer on them when we first took the engine out of the car. We are in north melbourne.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: