HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I want one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waterboy
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:04 pm    Post subject: I want one Reply with quote

I'm looking for a gemini panelvan, any model that has not got a dent in it but al the rest im not worried about and needs to live in Adelaide so anyone who wants to sell let me know and my price range is up to $3500
thanx
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I want one Reply with quote

i got my td sedan today and yeah SIIIIICCKKK heheh cheers anyway although im no help Razz
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: I want one Reply with quote

I've been keeping my eye out in the trader for the past year or so and I have to tell you, good vans are hard to come by. I know of one near west lakes that was for sale a while ago. Was a TE and had a rebuilt stock 1600 and 4 speed. Neat as but nothing to special. Nice stocker I guess.

Try ringing up the trader and asking for past ads that didnt sell. Chances are the people may still have em.

Theres a sweet hyper yellow wagon on Main Nth rd, the dude wants 5k apparently though :/ Its a very neat car thought.
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: I want one Reply with quote

Soop your on. i reckon geminis are gettin more popular cos last year there was hell ads and now its hard to find a gemini thats for sale. also everyone wants so much money. eg. stock good condition geminis are sellin for $1500-2000 whereas last year you could pick up a good one for $500
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: I want one Reply with quote

yeha fully i think they are more popular i payed 2100 for mine a very neat td sedan.
anywho work time lata
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: