HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

tassie gem cllub

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudman
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:02 am    Post subject: tassie gem cllub Reply with quote

Anyone interested in forming a Tasmanian Gemini Club lets see if we get some numbers
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem cllub Reply with quote

yeah.....but where are u..im in launceston

Nick
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem club...yeah i'm in...NICK Reply with quote

yes i am interested. Nick..dunno if you got that other post but you might remember the light green coupe that passed you on the bridge near the new fish and chip shop a couple of weeks back. yeah well have to get a cruise going soon.
baz
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem club...yeah i'm in...NICK Reply with quote

yeah im pretty keen 2 start up a tas gem club!!!!! im in devonport

Rockhead
mudman
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem cllub Reply with quote

Hey im in Launnie too me and my mate have both got rally cars and would love to go cruisin. I have a white tf with red and blue stripe down the side. Maybe youve seen it
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:46 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem club...yeah i'm in...NICK Reply with quote

sorry...other post?
which street was it (the fish and chip shop?)

Nick
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 1:59 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem club....mudman&nick Reply with quote

yeah ive seen your rally gem around town. looks like a weapon.
nick....the brigde was the one just before jackson ford going into town. it was about 2 weeks ago. those new rims look nice. are you still runing the same engine setup?
cmon we need a few more people.

baz
mudman
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem club....mudman&nick Reply with quote

hey baz if we get a few more that would be cool. I work in a cab most nights combined car 86 blue EL wagon. So perhaps we could organise a cruise or something.
Nick_H
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem club....mudman&nick Reply with quote

yeah i know where now
the motor now has fuel injection,and im working on the intercooler

Nick
Hawkeye
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem cllub Reply with quote

I'll cruise with your little number if you're out and about, as long as there's no dungers and no sad "United Gemini" stickers! I'm in Hobart, have a ZZZ with a 1.8 dohc installed. Nothing amazing, just a good little number to drive.
Hawkeye
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: tassie gem cllub Reply with quote

Moonah Auto Salvage is the Gem club of Tassie. Those boys are freaks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: