HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

hey man whats up???

i will do a swap with ya if ya want and i sent u a pic of my wheels for u to have a look at......i realy like and want them dude!
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

yeah im keene, but i dunno about a straight swap yet... have to think about it... see what other people are offering. coz they are pretty good wheels, and i need some cash for schoolies....
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

hey mitchell i have a set of 4 polished camira's with very good condition 175/60 tyres. i will also throw in an extra(not polished) camira rim with stuffed tyre and will also pay $50 (plus or minus a few) depending on the condition of the wheels and if i like them or not....can u send pics to pauly99_@hotmail.com
cheers
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

hey pauly, i reckon i sent you the pics already, have a look dude and get back to me, i reckon we could work something out. do you have pics of your rims?? are they pollished nice? any scratch's?? let me know dude.
mitchell.
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

yer i got those pics. wots ur email so i can send u a pic?
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

mitchell_guidolin@hotmail.com
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:02 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

i emailed the pic to u. so how bad are the tyres on them? are they driveable?
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

got the pics, sweet gemmy, ummm 3 tyres are ok 50% but one has a bit of tread missing from the middle, about the size of playing card.
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

thanks man, so where are u in adelaide? would u consider a straight swap or not?
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

im up in the hills dude, i dunno about a straight swap.. i dunno if i want to sell em yet, they are pretty sweet mags, and i want some camira ones aswell or a nice set of pursuits, but i want to keep my mags, but i need cash. im in a bit of a pickle. how much would you sell your camira rims for??
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

cool i live in the hills too!. i dont really wanna sell them till i get sum mags for it coz i dont wanna drive around in stockys he he he. r u sure u dont wanna swap them??? Smile
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

yeah mate i cant swap 15inch mags for camira rims, sorry dude.
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

plus $50. wot u think?
mitchell
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

nah sorry mate
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: very important.....ATTN: MITCHELL Reply with quote

damn! how bout $70? final offer..i'm persistant..hahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: