HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

g161 mods.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: g161 mods. Reply with quote

heres the deal, i've done searches and havint found what i need. i have 2 options:

1. modifi internals of me reco'd 161, what should b done 2 the head and block? what r my options, roughly how much kw will i get out of it? without borin it 2 a 2lita. Rouugh prices any1, know of any good businesses in S.a that can do this?atm the 161 has extractors and a re-ground cam.

2. get a g180, leave it standard. Which would be bater in terms of power? do u need 2 get 180's engineered to go in a TG in S.A.

chris... any help appreciated or email me TGfanatic@hotmail.com
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: g161 mods. Reply with quote

in melb, if u increase ure power by 10%, that is, the power of a stock g180 is more than 10% greater than a stock g161, u have to get it engineered.

chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: