HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

rust bloody rust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:47 pm    Post subject: rust bloody rust Reply with quote

in the engine bay has anyone had rust on the side wall just near the firewall. so far every gemini in my town has had this problem. was this caused by front gaurds from underneath rotting it out.
another question
can you have your car canaryied if there is too much rust.
thanks
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: rust bloody rust Reply with quote

from what i know yeah its a pretty comon thing and haha i think u can have id canaried if ur rusted to the shitas.
cheers
CuGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:55 am    Post subject: Re: rust bloody rust Reply with quote

Tis very common. There is a reinforcing box just behind that spot that is open to the air. dust and dirt and shit gets in over the years and retains moisture which rusts it out.
2lowbluegem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: rust bloody rust Reply with quote

its not my car that is rusted to shittas
its a firends car, every panel you touch there is rust.
i said to him if a got a welders hammer your car would unrecorginasable. and we laughed.
however my car is a cop magnet, millions of warnings, 2 speeding tickets, several parking tickets, 1 carnary for frieghed seat belts (at least he didn't get me anything else, undercar neon lights, 2 low, loose bumpers etcetcetc...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: