HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Space_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

Looking for a straight rolling shell. Don't care about any driveline components. I live in Brisbane and will drive to the coasts for a good shell.

Cheers,
Brad.
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

i have a good condition tf. slx wheels, lowered front springs, crack free dash, sunroof. for $200
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

it also has mechanical gear.
email me if interested.
Space_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

That the one you got the pictures of.

I need a good roller. what about the wheels in the picture?
Space_boy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

i emailed you Smile
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

i got a tg sedan, with no rust, the floor pans have been done by a panel shop, crack free dash, cloth interior, straight ( minor dings) needs front doors (rusty) no motor or box almost roadworthy. sunshine coast 0419021757
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

elky,
I may be interested, do you have a decent set of doors for it? I want to do up a later model shel to put the Piazza eingine into rather than the TX. Is the car basically complete minus the engine and box? What sort of money are you looking at for it?

Cheers
Paul
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

complete dude minus motor and box, hardly any rust and comes with front doors prolly around $400 dude
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted : Gemini Rolling Shell Reply with quote

what is the paint like on the car? Where are you on the sunny coast? I might go for a drive this weekend or next to go and have a look. I fyou don't want your home details on the forum you can email them to me at nelpd96@dodo.com.au

Cheers
Paul
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: