HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TX coupe --(glenn)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 8:20 pm    Post subject: TX coupe --(glenn) Reply with quote

I have a TX coupe wrecking, does any one need anything, I am in Sydney.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 9:00 pm    Post subject: Keep the Tacho Dash --(Morgoth) Reply with quote

Keep the tacho dash for yourself, they're pretty hard to find in pre TE form... AFAIK only the coupe's had them. You should be able to fetch a good price for it

Derek
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Keep the Tacho Dash --(Joe Lipson) Reply with quote

heh, I got a tacho dash in my new Gemini PF50 :)check out the pics in the stock section
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 12:00 am    Post subject: fine- Coupes & PF50s --(Morgoth) Reply with quote

Ok then, Coupe's and PF50's... but how many PF50's would there be in australia? i would say 1 - Joe's.

PS Joe - Is it still raining?? waiting for those other pics :)

Site is getting better all the time! (cant wait for mechanical tips to come online)

Derek
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(Tom) Reply with quote

How much of it is there left?? I'll take the whole thing off you how much do you want for it??
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(glenn) Reply with quote

It is totally complete. The boot is rusty on the left side and has been cut ready for replacement. The motor is in good nick but has a exhaust leak. The clutch was replaced in january and the car ran out of rego in march, have receipt for $495.00 for work on clutch and flywheel and starter motor. There is some other minor rust. Car is absuluty complete, excellent bumpers, grille lights etc. Very straight, only very minor dings. You can have it for $800.00ono.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2000 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(Thomas) Reply with quote

Ok i'll check it out! Where in syd do you live??

Just forward your contact details to bugle22@hotmail.com
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2000 5:57 am    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(Thomas) Reply with quote

Actually, don't use the hotmail address use bobarmst@zipworld.com.au
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2000 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(glenn) Reply with quote

Just checking if you received my message to your email address with my phone number.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(Thomas) Reply with quote

Oh yeah I just got it sorry i've been busy all week. I'll try to call you thursday sometime. Should be able to see it friday.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(Thomas) Reply with quote

Sorry I can't go see the coupe this weekend my dads taken the car dammit Sad
Plus i've got HSC exams next week which kinda puts seeing it then out of the question.. If you've still got the car in a few weeks (after exams finish) and still want to sell it i'll definitely have a look.. Only gem i want to buy is a coupe and they seem to be damn hard to find
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(Glenn) Reply with quote

I am continuing work on the Gem and in a few weeks it should be painted and ready for rego. I will keep an eye on this site for a few weeks. The car is being painted in Ford XA GT Blue and should look pretty good. I will still most probably sell it as I have to many cars already.
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: TX coupe --(Thomas) Reply with quote

How much do you reckon you'll sell it for?
I just wanna get a coupe to stick a TG front and rear ends on. I'd wnat to respray in tiger orange too, it seems a waste if its already freshly painted
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: