HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Turbo on a G200
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BArtyC
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:22 am    Post subject: Turbo on a G200 Reply with quote

HOw much would it cost to hook up a piazza turbo unit and high flow oil pump to a G200? I want to keep it N/A (ive got twin webbers). Does anyone know a place that can do this in Melbourne (hoppers crossing area)?
Also will I need to get it engineered? What other upgrades will I have to do (and estimated cost)?
Thanks guys
wagonnnne
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: WOW!! A naturally aspirated turbo!!! Reply with quote

lol.
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW!! A naturally aspirated turbo!!! Reply with quote

i second that lol
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW!! A naturally aspirated turbo!!! Reply with quote

come on guys dont laugh at the poor bugga. hehe Smile
respect
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW!! A naturally aspirated turbo!!! Reply with quote

i hear atmo turbos are pretty fuel efficient
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW!! A naturally aspirated turbo!!! Reply with quote

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG hahahahahahahah LOL

do u feel silly, i would Very Happy
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: WOW!! A naturally aspirated turbo!!! Reply with quote

lol
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbo on a G200 Reply with quote

im gonna laff at it one more time HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: An answer without bein a dick about it... Reply with quote

Yeah its funny fellas, but the guys askin a question and you're supposed to help people out, some people may or may not have the same knowledge as you do...
Anyhow if you didnt guess thats impossible, N/A is an engine running at atmospheric pressure, eg no forced induction (turbo/supercharger, etc) But i think you're talkin about leavin the webbers on with the webbers yeah??? You'll have to look at what setup you wanna do blow or suck through, and i'm sure theres plenty of workshops capable, internet, or yellow pages are great tools. There was some discussion bout it a few weeks ago i think, look back thru past posts and you should be able to get a bit more info, then ask a more specific question and you should get better responses...
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: An answer without bein a dick about it... Reply with quote

your all heartless bastards *cries and turns around waving hands in the air*
wagonnnne
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:01 pm    Post subject: Hey at least there'd be no lag Reply with quote

heh heh heh.
BArtyC
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: An answer without bein a dick about it... Reply with quote

Oh do I feel like a dick head now!!!!! Anyway I did mean, that I have twin webbers and I want to use them. I am new to this stuff and I fucked up my terminology (confusing N/A with twin carbs) :~). oooppps.
Anyway I'm glad you could all have a laugh. I did too whan I realized my mistake. I really do feel pretty stoopid now.
Which is better? Blow or suck through? What are the pro's and cons? Are any of you guys running this configuration?
Sorry again.
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: An answer without bein a dick about it... Reply with quote

your a legend mate! least someone can handle some laughin @!

put your hands together

------------
ENJO
The world is on your hands!
www.enjo.com.au
wagonnnne
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: An answer without bein a dick about it... Reply with quote

yeah good on you. glad to see some people can take a joke still.

i meant no disrespect, it was just a bit funny.

good luck with getting the info you need.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey at least there'd be no lag Reply with quote

ok because noone is pointing it out i will ok natrually aspirated is just that no turbo no supercharger no nos just a plain old engine that kills
cheers

i got a td sedan Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: