HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

crazeee conversions and performance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

im thinking of starting my own performance business as i have a lot of contacts in the car industry. at the moment the business would be run from my house and the price of things would reflect this. im mainly going to concentrate on engine conversions but i would be able to do basiclly everything, ie suspension, brakes, custom interiors etc
basically if i cant help u i can put u on to some1 who can. i will be situated in north eastern suburbs of adelaide and will concentrate on mainly geminis and rotaries but all cars are fine. cars that ive built include my rotary gemini, a rotary ke11 corolla, 13b turbo series 2 rx7, converted crappydores to v8's etc, stuff like that.

right now im just looking at weather it would be a viable option and weather people would be interested. if u are curious as to my prices, leave a message explaining what engine you want in what and i will work out a price or negotiate a price for it to get done. if you are wanting the conversion to be engineered, i can work closely with an engineer that i know or an engineer of your choice.

email: crazeeconversions@hotmail.com

cheers
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

Go for it dude...that would be sweet.....and id prefer to go see someone with your engineering exsperience than halve these other rip off merchant's out there....and i like the sound of a new interior in my car. Very Happy

Regard's...Brendan
macca_loto
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

Yeah sounds sweet just a shame i live in victoria.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

no offence to WAYTOLOW but im sure all thes so called "inexsperienced mechanics" are more than qualified
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 10:06 am    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

atleast he's trying and wants to take the step...

Sounds preetty sweet man.
ill give u a call, swap ur knob for a taillight and maybe get talking bout overheating problems!!

good shit man. good luck
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

im not dissing way2low, i think its a good idea that someone is doin that. what i said b4 was about macca_lotos assed remark
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

i cant remember what it was, but hairy muff then
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

how much to fit a 20b turbo in a td coupe?
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

hones...

what model tail lights were u after cause im wrecking a te gemini at the moment, its a complete car, just got defected
WAY2LOWatwork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: crazeee conversions and performance Reply with quote

about $50 Smile

do u want the complete conversion or just the engine fitted? i could do a complete conversion for around $12000 (depending on computer, fuel pumps, basically how far u wanna go) drive in and drive out (sounds like a lot, but try calling places like promaz or mildrens and see how much they quote u).
just to fit the engine, do u want an auto or manual? what box would u be using? probably between $1000-$1500 and would include a tailshaft as well. depending on weather u r gonna use a auto or manual the trans tunnel may need to be modified. the firewall will need to be modifed either way to fit it.

if 20b's were more resonably priced i would fit 1 to my car, but for 5g just for the engine then another 5g (at least) to rebuild it, its not really worth the money, better option is a 13b turbo, way easier to get engineered and fitted and a lot cheaper to rebuild.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: