HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

crankshaft main,bigend bearingss

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HPage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: crankshaft main,bigend bearingss Reply with quote

am currently rebuilding a g161z and had a mate tell me that my bearings are about 10 thou oversized.
is there any point linnishing the crank,the bearings that were in it had .25mm pressed into them.Can you tell me if they are oversized or not and if so can i get bigger bearings than .25mm.
On another note ,did u know that darwin has a school based racing programe for high school students every month at hidden valley raceway (darwin),i have raced in the "lap sprints" once and must say lettin the gem wind out dwn the 1.1km straight is a hell of a lot of fun !.
I will b waiting with anticipation on your reply, thanks Heath
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: crankshaft main,bigend bearingss Reply with quote

dunno the answer, but u will get flamed for asking a question in this forum. ask it in the general forum, cos this forum is just for things u know, not to ask
cheers gene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini R&D All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: