HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Possibly dumb wiring Q.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:23 am    Post subject: Possibly dumb wiring Q. Reply with quote

Here is the hypothetical situation.

If you bought a 4ZC1-T (motor alone) with no wiring loom, computer etc but planned on running an aftermarket computer (wolf,motec etc) anyway, would the original wiring loom still be needed?
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: Possibly dumb wiring Q. Reply with quote

Nah you dont need it if you are going aftermarket, usually an aftermarket computer will be a lot cleaner install with less clutter.

Its good to have all the little components from the old loom if you can get it since you can re-use them and save a bit of money I spose. Thats what I've done with mine.

I ran a delco computer in my twincam and the whole loom came right out in one go pretty much. MT4 going in as soon as I get a tax return back !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: