HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:23 pm    Post subject: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

hahah sorry if im not aloud to swear wont do it again Razz
but yeah people got license anyone from melb got a TX TC OR TD for sale?
stock 1.6 auto must be k, and like mad paint no rust preferably haha i know thats a big ask but yeah in nice nick,
i got like 4 grand to spend and am fully seriouse want a my car BAAADD, so give us a post if u got sumthen
cheers lads
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

WHY AUTO!! dont tell me u got a auto lisence!!!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

also why a 1.6?? why not a 1.8 or 2L????????
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

auto licence? i found one of them in the bottom of my froot loops packet this morning Wink
peteymate
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

nah i got one of those letters in the mail saying i have been pre approved for a auto license Smile

funnily enough it was just the same as the friggen credit card ones!
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

hahah nah i figured auto cause its fucken easy to get my license and in melb theres a thing called power to weight and when im off my ps (3 years) providen i be a good boy im guna go g200 dohc 5spd but for now yeah i need auto so if u can help out most appreciated
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

i got a auto lisence outta one of those luck dip games at time zone Very Happy hehhe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

Do you understand the power to weight thing in Vic??? 2litre engines are well within that range, insurance will be the thing that stings you... As for Auto, why??? Manuals are far more fun, and really who wants to drive a car with only a stop and a go button, no skill, i've seen little kids in arcades usin similar setups...
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

"i've seen little kids in arcades usin similar setups... "

HAHAHAHA
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:33 pm    Post subject: implications Reply with quote

so if you get your automatic licence, can you go back and get your manual licence instead of waiting for the year to finish?
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

i understand u fully....its piss easy to get an auto licence...i had moved out of home needed wheels...was given an auto vk what else was i to do...
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: implications Reply with quote

yes but you have to pay the $40 booking fee and sit the driving test again... or once you are off your p's its assumed you have been driving mates car enough by now to know how to drive a manual and the take away the restriction..
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

fair enough if you were given an auto, but why you would actively seek an auto seems odd
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

gotta love South aUSTRALIA
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: GOT MY FUCKEN LICENSE PEOPLE!! Reply with quote

Yep, im 19 and been off my p's for ages !

woo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: