HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

rego till may next year..big mags,exhaust its got the lot..$7000 or $5500 with out mags and plates..
schooba_steve
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

thanks for the email pics,i got the other car i looked at yesterday i bought ,but i should of waited for yours.my mates were telling me to look at yours first but i got to excited and bought a mazda rx2..non turbo..,it was cheaper for me,...not as nice but cheaper....slower but cheaper,.....but you will have no problem selling it thats or sure...i just wish i had looked at yours,my mate seen you do the run up at the drags,he offered you $8000 but i dont think you heard him,..(over all the people talking to you after you raced...ANYWAY...for the next person that comes along and wants to buy it they are going to be mad not to take it off your hands ..thats what i for got to ask?...why are you selling it so cheap?...
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

the only reason im selling it so cheap is cause i got to move out soon .I need bond.And i want to pay my loan off.the car owes me at least $20.000 its got 2pac paint,new everything,you name it---bar the boot lock--lol..i dont really want to sell it but i got to..but im looking for a td shape gemini.you know anyone with one?..
MR Hankypooh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

hi steve its druid,im just letting you know that i want buy it,sorry i havent got back to you.the cars mad but its too quick for me i think.im looking for something with a little less power,somthing i can handle.when you took me up the street. i missed first and second gear.my eyes were shut.i dont hink i will be able to control it.sorry..i hope you dont hink im a joyrider
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

hey no worries druid i thought you freaked .lol..lol..it is a quick car. i thought so when i first bought it but now im used to it.....i got some joyriders looking. but like what i said to you."show me the money so that i know if you smash it you can buy it" i dont let anyone drive it who cant flash the cash first..lol...like i said the lowest ill go is $5000.have a think about it..my number is 0421 646 875 if you dont have it anymore.but thanks for geting back to me
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

whats done to the engine? what time did you run at the drags? what sort of power does it put out? is it engineered? and do you have pics?

k thanx
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

its been doweled the turbo has been high flowed,i ran a 13.02 with 155 tyres...standard size gemini wheels.its got around 200 horse power at the rear wheels.and i got pics of the car.at the drags and one single pic of the car...0421 646 875
bluedevil
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

what rotary is in it 12A I'm guessing????
also you should of been getting alot of wheelspin if u got 155 on it how much up the strip doing 13's
thanks mate reply and I will think about buying it got few grand here and there
cheers
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

Can you send me pics please
cheers

philcoss@yahoo.com
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

Got up to 196km/h. it was pretty much wheel spin the whole way.
bluedevil
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: TUFGEM is up for sale....turbo rotary engine rego Reply with quote

is 13b or 12a
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: