HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: ROB_W

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:24 pm    Post subject: ATTN: ROB_W Reply with quote

Hey.
I noticed you were looking for an ECU for a piazza. I have got the ECU, injection manifold, injectors. I will sell the lot for $300. Message back here or e-mail me at jonathonapples@hotmail.com.
Im in brisbane.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: ROB_W Reply with quote

jono i might be interested why arent u using the injection?? does it come with manifold and wiring harness etc??????
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: ROB_W Reply with quote

sorry, i cant right now.

does it com with loom? or do i have to make one up?

[also, me got no cash now...damn rust. but thanks anyways].
i was looking at an alternative to the custom made ecu i will eventually be using, but with the state of things in the boot of my tg, i dont think id be able to buy the gear off of you for quite some time. if you sell it to someone else, so be it, but ill keep it in mind. but thankyou for considering and remembering me, it shall not be forgotten Smile

[if it is still not sold buy the time i get some more cash, ill take it.]

one question though, the piazza, was it tbi, mpefi, and if so, was it batch or sequential firing injectors. this is for future reference, so if you dont know, its not that critical.

cheers,
rob.
psi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: ROB_W Reply with quote

Thats cool rob.
I dunno too much about the origion of the motor... i only bought it for the hardware with no intention of using the origional ECU.
Adamson, yer.. it comes with the loom. Dunno how well it can be programmed tho... but u can test b4 u buy if u want.
u will need a fuel rail, plenium and throttle body, but darren from the gemi shop can fabricate one up 4 u similar to wat im gettin done with the xf throttle body.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: ROB_W Reply with quote

yeah jono i spoke to him this arvo he has a complete injection manifold there and all it needs is a computer so im gonna get that i think if he wants to sell it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: