HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB..tx shape up to $2500.no rego needed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: WTB..tx shape up to $2500.no rego needed Reply with quote

im looking to buy a td shape gemini ...it must have minor rust...must go...must be complete..it doesnt have to have rego or a nice paint job..standard or done up .it doesnt matter..reply or ring..0421 646 875..or email pics any offer looked and considered
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: WTB..tx shape up to $2500.no rego needed Reply with quote

What state. May be able to help in Sydney.
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB..tx shape up to $2500.no rego needed Reply with quote

in wollongong, whats your number will ring you.
PUNK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB..tx shape up to $2500.no rego needed Reply with quote

I have a mate who has had his eye on a TD for a while now. pretty sure TD. Is Older shape, with square lights. He can't get the money together. I have checked the car out for him and is in good condition. Paint a bit faded. Very minor rust and minor dings. It is a complete car and has gold Glode mags on it and is a purple colour (factory I think). Manual, motor started no problems and sounded fine. He wants a bit for it but I think my mate has given up on it and I was looking at it for parts for myself or to do up. If you are interested I will see what he is willing to part with it for as it has been sitting their for a while.
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB..tx shape up to $2500.no rego needed Reply with quote

whats his number?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: