HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN CLONE PERTH CHRISTMAS CRUIZE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: ATTN CLONE PERTH CHRISTMAS CRUIZE Reply with quote

Yo Clone you had any thoughts about the Perth christmas cruize i know december is still another month away but i was just wondering if you have had any thoughts about if where gonna have a BBQ down a park or something cant wait cause i will actually be able to attend this one for sure cuz i get my license in late November.

Cheers
Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Perth BBQ cruise notice Reply with quote

Yeh man, cruising is really far up on my 'what i wanna do this w/end' list, every weekend!! But it's hard to organize em, particuarly on a friday nite lol.
Any way, umm, yeh, well i dunno when I'll make the BBQ, but I know this, We'll start somewhere (that i dunno yet) and then it'll be up to Churchmans Brook, off Brookton hwy in roleystone. We will stop at the Roley shops for snaggers and bread or rolls and then go up to the free gas BBQs. After that depending on the day/time it may be possible to go back to my place (5 min drive) for some drinks or something like that.

Anyway, It'll be easy for me to write up a map, hell I can do a post BBQ cruise out to some local bush tracks so that we can have some 100% legal fun!!
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Perth BBQ cruise notice Reply with quote

i was thinking that after the BBQ we go racing? or watch the racing at the kwinana motorplex fopr the holden Vs ford night? drags and burnouts galore. If i get my car by then i will go racing in the coupe. I will trailer it to the BBQ then to the Drags.
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Perth BBQ cruise notice Reply with quote

I would definately be interested in coming coz I have got my license now
spEEd_frEEk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth crooze- Nov 3rd Reply with quote

Hey guys, just wana say that the last cruze was good Smile We jus gotta get more of u fans to come along. Wats tha story with this Nov 3rd cruze anywho? i dont spose we'll be able to organise anything for this sunday, now?! But would evryone be up for this bbq thing next week? Some of you guys seem pretty interested in a friday nite city cruze, so I'm trying to get that together for sum time in tha next few weeks. So wher are tha hot spots we all wana go to?

besides that, i really think it'd b good for us to do a day thing together, get to know each other, and make it easier to organise future cruzes, so roleystone sounds good to do soon!!! Who's in?!?
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth BBQ crooze/ info for Nov 3rd Reply with quote

Quite simply, i will completely plan the BBQ cruise, some time mid december, dunno yet. SAT OR SUN?? neways, i'll do a map, i need a good start point, ne ideas for that one? koz roleyis way too far from innaloo and half of us would need petrol on the way there Smile I'm thinking carousel....
Neway, I'll put up more info on that later.

Tomorrow, sunday nov 3, Rollaboyz are having an open cruise for ne1 to attend, should be a few ppl there.
Check the site www.rollaboyz.org.au its got all the info and a map.

And Speed_Freek, if u can email me with your phone number, it would be appreciated Smile
crumblez_clone@yahoo.com

Cya's at the next cruise, hopefully some of you's can make it tomorrow Smile
Adam
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Perth BBQ crooze/ info for Nov 3rd Reply with quote

wat about if u had the cruise on the a late saterday arvo so every1 can meet up have the bbq then by the time every1's eaten might be late enought to go cruising round the hotspots like freo scabs and northbridge?
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth BBQ crooze/ info for Nov 3rd Reply with quote

Unfortunately, that would not work as the parks the BBQ's are at close at 6pm.
I dont feel too good bout organizing a hot-spot cruise myself either, but if some one else would like to, be my guest.

Neway, the BBQ cruise map has been written. starting at belmont forum, going along GEMINI way and HOLDEN street. travel down orrong, then onto tonkin, turn off tonkin into a park for a quick regroup, head through kelmscott up to the roleystone shops where you can pick up meat, bread/rolls and if you so desire some alcohol. then its down to the bbq's via HOLDEN rd.
Date is unsure for now, but will be posted as a new post.
Catchyas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: