HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

The life of gemtastic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gemtastico

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:51 pm    Post subject: The life of gemtastic Reply with quote

The saga continues. When we left our young rapscalion he was in trouble with the neighbours because his mate had been wnaking in front of real estate agents.

Well they banned me and im back and better than ever!!!!!

It takes me 4 and half hours to travel into Darwin to let you boys know about my gem and a few other quirky stories and this is how you repay me! Anyway, i hope the guy that runs this site lets me keep posting because the boys (fat, moss, legend and craven) have all been reading the site and find it amazingly great!

For those who are interested in what ive been doing lately. I travelled in to Darwin today on a beaten up tx gemini sedan which i am hoping to convert to a V8 wonderbeast. I am getting the panels beaten today by my mate Tago but I dont trust him because hes blind. Also, I gave it to his wife last year but i dont think he knows about that yet.

Im on the lookout for any V8 that will fit my gem, also a new carby (preferebly a weber). My mate Gator has got one for sale but he will rip me off. Plus his Gem is hot hot hot!!! and i want to beat him with my gem. I knwo have 5 gems and this one will make 7.

Let me know if you think i should do anything else to impress the boys. Just before i go a quick cheerio to me mate Donk who just had his seventh kid. Good on you mate!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: The life of gemtastic Reply with quote

BAHAHAHHAHHAHHA

i wouldnt go for a webber dude. i would stick wit the NIKKI. there reliable and it will give a v8 to much to drink most of the time. THe minimum sized V8 that will fit is a 350 so dont go any lower than that or the firewall might need to get a beating. but if this gem is your 7th then if u take the first and second gem away and add 5 more gems and divide taht by the gem u just got how many gems will u have
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: The life of gemtastic Reply with quote

hehe that poor bitch, i stuck it to her too.
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: The life of gemtastic Reply with quote

dude i think u have way too much time on your hand's...or u use your hand's too much...if u have five gemmi's and add one u get seven do ya..sweet id love a free gemmy here and there...i think youre a few wank's short of an orgasm..oh and tell your mate that beating it dont impress real estate agent's
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: The life of gemtastic Reply with quote

gemtastico- is that a spanish name?
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The life of gemtastic Reply with quote

na its irish
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: The life of gemtastic Reply with quote

paddy o'gemtastico
paddy o'furniture
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: