HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I HAVE ANOTHER GEM TO TERRORISE THE STREETS....HA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TD Coupe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:29 pm    Post subject: I HAVE ANOTHER GEM TO TERRORISE THE STREETS....HA Reply with quote

got sick of my old TE gem so i went and bought a new one. got my hands on a grandma driven since new 1978 TD sl/e coupe. it is light metallic green and has a whole 80 000 kms on the clock. not too bad considering it was only $1500 and is pretty much immaculate and very very straight. the interior is also immaculate volour. i couldnt help myself but i had to do something to it. ive stuck some dragways on it, put in a woodgrain sports wheel, rev tacho, stereo and new exhaust from my old gem that is now to be sold. at the moment it sits like dads landcruiser with the standard suspension but will be lowered curtesy of pedders in the next few days. the entire car has not been touched and i will post in some photos as soon as i get all the work done to it.
shes lookin like a beast.
catcha
baz
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I HAVE ANOTHER GEM TO TERRORISE THE STREETS....HA Reply with quote

you gotta love the grandma car,
TUFF_TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: I HAVE ANOTHER GEM TO TERRORISE THE STREETS....HA Reply with quote

what do you want for your TE? is it in adelaide?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: