HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gemini 12a turbo fs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:06 am    Post subject: gemini 12a turbo fs Reply with quote

its a gemini 84 model and its a fully rebuilt engine .its been doweled,with a T03 turbo,currently on 9psi but can easy handle 18 psi,white interior,215/40/18,mags..massive rims,brand new tyres.fully engineered,8 months rego boost gauge,new brakes,3 inch exhaust,can email pics,car has run a flat 13 on 9 psi up the 1/4 mile on 155/65/13 tyres.(standard stock rims..skinny tyres.)sports wheel, its got everything.asking around $8700....round the streets i wipe monaro's , w.r.x's , skylines..i havent met a person that can keep up..very reluctant sale. hoping that the buyer may sell back to me later on..
hallo
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: gemini 12a turbo fs Reply with quote

can you please email me pics at just_uke@hotmail.com please

thanks
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: gemini 12a turbo fs Reply with quote

when your trying to sell a car you dont say you wiped wrx's and shit cuz that obviously mean its had the shit flogged out of it
TUFGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: gemini 12a turbo fs Reply with quote

thats the good thing i dont have flog the shit out of my car to wipe other cars..and i will probably be buying it back anyway .just need money at the moment..i dont really want to sell it
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: gemini 12a turbo fs Reply with quote

but what if the buyer doesnt wanna sell it back....u shouldnt risk the chance of not getting it back..if i paid $8000 to buy a rotary gem u wouldnt see me selling it back in a hurry....if u need cash do yourself a favour and get a loan....

Regard's...brendan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: