HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Webber Carby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
superstardj18
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 3:36 pm    Post subject: Webber Carby Reply with quote

Im wondering if the webber carby off a 2lt cortina will bolt straight onto the stock gemmy inlet maniflod if not how do i do it and also will triple down draft webers go on if i had a customk manifold made
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Webber Carby Reply with quote

I tink the weber off a cortina will go onto a gemini, there will need to be modifications to the manifold though (adapter plate etc.). You cannot put 3 carbies on a 4 cylinder engine.
NeWaZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Webber Carby Reply with quote

man use the search function on this topic and u will be reading for weeks... all your questions will be answered!!!
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Webber Carby Reply with quote

I just bought that exact carby myself. You will need to get an adapter plate to fit it. They sell them at Autobarn and places like that. It cost me about $37 or something for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: