HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

THE MOOCH MOBILE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: THE MOOCH MOBILE Reply with quote

Well, guys the cars just about done. Pick my motor up from the engine builder tomorrow, nicely freshened up, with a few extra mods for more poke! The body has been fully polished now and i have to say, she finally has show car paint! the bay has been repainted and re worked and so has most of the trim. I have photos going up on my site tonight so i'll post a mesig here when ive done it. There's pics of the flames and all the other work we've done to her up until a couple of weeks ago. Spending atleast 6hrs a day on her now, and thats after work (!) so she's full steam ahead from here. This will be it for a couple of years, no more mods.

However, be sure to watch out in the future, coz i've started researching dropping an ecotec v6, t5 and a btr78 in the arse end. a rod tech tube front with coil overs, tipping her over for a full underbody rebuild. Flat floor. 3/4 chassis and 4 wheel commodore discs. california customs billets, bright orange with yellow pearl powder inside, outside and underneath. Lastly a full beige leather trim, including flat leather floor and two race seats only. Someones gotta nock drago off the best gemi in Australia perch and i wanna have a crack! Thats the goal for maybe 5 years time. til then we gotta finish dads cars!! anyways, i'll keep u posted.

cheers
mooch
www.geocities.com/mygemi
IDAREU2
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:23 am    Post subject: Re: THE MOOCH MOBILE Reply with quote

your gunna be asking to knock me off the perch too mate looks like you got a bit of competition LOLOLOLOL

hey ask your dad if we were to go halves in making a body turner would you be able to run sedan and wagon on the same set up the front would be the same but the rear im not sure..

cheers
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 4:23 am    Post subject: Re: THE MOOCH MOBILE Reply with quote

HAHA yeah no worries Leroy. lol. Nothing like a bit of healthy competition to get some nice cars happening.

As for the rotisserie, yeah the front would be the same as you said, we could mount it to the front bumper mounts, as they attach to the rails. As for the rear, all we would have to do i guess would be to make a removable section for where it mounts to the car. Then we just have to interchange them for each body type. eg, bolt on bracket to mount to either my rails or yours. Dont know if u catch my drift. You've got me thinking now.......

Mate how quick has november come around! See you at the show!

Dont forget all you gemini lovers out there, as well as being able to catch up with myself, and the mooch mobile! Theres also a couple of ultra clean, show gems on display including a couple of killah TD coupes!!

November 1 2 3, Wayville showgrounds. Be sure to say hi.

Mooch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: