HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

??? seats the fit a TD wagon ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pyr0
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:31 pm    Post subject: ??? seats the fit a TD wagon ??? Reply with quote

now i know we are all sick of seeing the post "what seats fit???" and im also interested but to stop further posts like this we should make a list of seats that fit different geminis WITH OUT modifacation to get'em in.

thanks guy's

P.S BTW i was lookin for a set of seats to fit my TD wagon that recline and all that but that will also leave some room in the back 4 my mates.

pyr0
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: ??? seats the fit a TD wagon ??? Reply with quote

well then i hope you are five foot tall cause there is never any room in the back of any gemini for any mates unless my knees are up around my ears
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: ??? seats the fit a TD wagon ??? Reply with quote

ALL seats have to be modified to fit. so the list is finished Very Happy
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:06 am    Post subject: Re: ??? seats the fit a TD wagon ??? Reply with quote

Early model honda prelude seats will be your closest match. The front rails will fit but the rear bolts will need some kind of spacer or if your dodgy, drill through the floor.

I've got cordia turbo bucket seats for my wagon, the don't fit on the rails so I made up a bracket to replace the original cordia bracket holding the seat together, then im just going to weld the old gemi runners to this new custom bracket.

Yeh, in the end all seats will need some work to get in so just look around for something near enough.
tuf toy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: ??? seats the fit a TD wagon ??? Reply with quote

do you want to sell or swop your wagon for a tf sedan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: