HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Reverse light wiring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slrgem
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reverse light wiring Reply with quote

Does anyone else have a tf/tg and have problems getting the reverse light to come on at the right time?
My tf (sl) wont light up the reverse bulbs until its in reverse (duh), the clutch is all the way out, and the accelerator is on. WTF??

In the workshop manual it sez the clutch & accelerator switches operate the "coasting enricher solenoid" together with switches in the gearbox for 3rd gear & upwards. By why should that affect the f*cken reverse lights??

Neway just wonderin if anybody else has this problem?
turbo00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reverse light wiring Reply with quote

yeah i had a probably with the reverse lights on a tg they would come on when the car was braking and then when the car was reverse we didn't know how to fix it but i sold it soo its not my problem anymore
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reverse light wiring Reply with quote

yeh well that was very helpful wasn't it, give yourself a pat on the back for that one!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:56 pm    Post subject: Hi, my name is turb00 and... Reply with quote

I just got myself banned.

(email me (adam@hotgemini.com) with an explanation turb00)
Mr DOHC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reverse light wiring Reply with quote

why would you want him to eat your dick? wouldnt that hurt dude?! Razz
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reverse light wiring Reply with quote

nah, sorry to disappoint you mate but i aint into that sorta stuff...

in-effective posts like that aren't what this particular forum is about, that belongs in the members lounge.

cheers,
kev
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: