HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HOPE YOUR READY CUZ PERTH IS READY TO CRUISE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 10:08 pm    Post subject: HOPE YOUR READY CUZ PERTH IS READY TO CRUISE Reply with quote

The cruize is tommorow so dont forget and tonight go on a mad last minute advertising binge and then tommorow where cruising so suit up and get ready for WEATERN SALON 2002 the shows gonna be off the hook and the cruise just as good so if all goes to plan fingers crossed ill see you all tommrow

Cheers
Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Oct 20 Perth Cruise Round Up Reply with quote

I would like to start off saying THANK YOU to all who attended the cruise, it was good to meet and cruise with you all. A total of 6 cars came, with a total of 4 gemini's. After waiting 15 minutes more than we should have, we made a move towards the show. After the first set of lights the group was cut in hald, but we all managed to find each other half way through. Thank you to the person who flashed us about the Speed Trap on Grantham Street as we could have all been done. Otherwise the cruise came through without incident and was enjoyed by all.
I have been asked to plan another soon, maybe for the start of December?? and to look at starting at Carousel in Cannington. I'm thinking about a BBQ cruise, from a meeting point to Churchmans Brook in Roleystone, we can all bring sum snags and bread and nick up to the free gas BBQ's for a good old lunch, and perhaps back to mine for a couple of drinks after. If anyone has any ideas about this, or other suggestions, please give me a buzz at crumblez_clone@yahoo.com

Once again, thank you to all who attended and perhaps we'll have more for the next one!
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Re: Oct 20 Perth Cruise Round Up Reply with quote

Sorry i couldnt be there as i couldnt find anyone to drive for me but i get my licence in november so if you organise a cruize in december that would be great. Even know we advertised 6 cars is shit we need more people as perth is lacking geminis on the cruize aww well another cruise sounds good a good old christmas BBQ. The starting point is good so i cant wait for the first cruize i can attend wit my license oh precious piece of plastic.

Cheers
Gemsta
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: Oct 20 Perth Cruise Round Up Reply with quote

good turn out, 6 cars, 4 gemis... i get that just drivin around my own suburb, lol

sory
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Oct 25 Perth Cruise Round Up Reply with quote

hell yeah oraganise one for december i have missed all the gemini cruises so far me and my mates have got 4 gemis to join the cruise which will make it a bit bigger and im sure i can get more rounded up so yeah get it happenein i'll be there pls send me an email bout the date cos i cant check the forum everyday
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:20 am    Post subject: THE NEXT PERTH CRUISE Reply with quote

yeh gotta get a perth cruise in dec but make it a evning, night cruise so we can all go thro the hot spots together
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2002 2:20 am    Post subject: THE NEXT PERTH CRUISE Reply with quote

yeh gotta get a perth cruise in dec but make it a evning, night cruise so we can all go thro the hot spots together
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: