HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: BRENT47:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TUFF_TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: ATTN: BRENT47: Reply with quote

I WILL DEFENTLY BUY YOUR GEMINI FOR $500 CAN YOU PLZ SEND ME SOME MORE DETAILS ABOUT IT?

CHEERS, TUFF_TE

maztrix20b@hotmail.com
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: BRENT47: Reply with quote

yeah it's a tf...alabaster white...good condition but a gash on passenger door...no biggy door's are everywhere...it just had $450 put in it....new radiatior..water pump..houusing...full service and tune etc...imacculate interior and i mean imacculate...light blue the interior is...neon's inside and out...tinted tail light's...neon gear shifter...new dash..it had a clock one but i got a digital one put in and got the manifold vaccum instead...BRAND NEW TF FRONT GRILL....it's got new 14 inch ROH mag's but one is missing..it has a lil damage..not a crack but a 2cm bend in corner..they are 9 spoke...i got a quote of 140 to get another one to complete the set...the mag's im selling sperate or $150 more with the car...they are fucking nice mag's...the car got defected due to a bald tyre and my parcel shelf..previous owner cut to close to the child seat clip's.....and it's too low on the front..and a broken windscreen wiper...that's about it...u in s.a ?????

regard's...brent
TUFF_TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: BRENT47: Reply with quote

Yeah im in modbury and is interested in it. how much did you want for it again?

can the parcil shelf be fixedb cause i dont want to be fucked aound and do i have to take it through regency cause geminis rarely get thrugh. is it still toooo low even with stockies on?

CHEERS!

TUFF_TE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: