HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Car wont roll? gear box problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Car wont roll? gear box problems Reply with quote

I just dropped the motor back into the car and I got another problem i hooked up the tail shaft and the rest of it. The car wont roll in Nuteral?
if U put ya foot on the clutch then it will roll?
why is there some thing fucked inside.
I chaged the wash plugs behind the clutch is some thing else fucked?

any1 got any ideas?
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Car wont roll? gear box problems Reply with quote

did u align the clutch
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Car wont roll? gear box problems Reply with quote

yeh cos once U hit the clutch the car rolls ?
daCoupe
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Car wont roll? gear box problems Reply with quote

Ok,u just put the motor back in the car,how was the gearbox,b4 u had to fix the motor ? We're u thrashing ur old motor-g/box,Just askin.Did u turn ur motor over by hand b4 putting back in car? ..ummm not sure whats wrong...maybe pull it back out and try a different box.
InSoMnIAC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Car wont roll? gear box problems Reply with quote

first have you actually turned the engine over, last time i had this problem was cause i had the prick of a thing stuck in gear, if the clutch is actually letting the car roll when depressed but when out it locks the back wheels up then the gear box is stuck in gear, if you mean when you start the car and try to move it wont move then ur fucked cause then it internal in the gearbox and you better get looking for anew one!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: