HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Supercharger setup 4 sale
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:42 pm    Post subject: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

Alright, ive had it running on my daily driver for a few weeks, goes good, sounds good, uses a fair bit of fuel though. Im not supposed to tinker with the daily driver so ive got to offload this setup. It runs a toyota 1ggze supercharger (the large one) running 18psi boost, blowing through a downdraught stromberg carby. Has option for blowoff valve and intercooler, but i havent got that far yet.
IM looking for $700 for the setup, includes supercharger, fully reco'd stromberg ($180) the pulleys and belt and mounting brackets, dizzy, carby adaptor and mandrill bent cross over pipe, 2 5/8 boost gauge in silver cup. It fits in engine bay without modifying anything, like bonnet or battery etc.
The only thing missing to make it run is the efi fuel pump and rising rate fuel pressure reg (cos they are off my race car). $50 from a wreckers for a vl pump and $150 for the malpassi fuel reg, i can supply if required. call me on 0401322100 or email me if interested.
Note - goes as well as a turbo without the oil feed hassles, can turn it off or set it up for use on full throttle only etc and is fully compliancable in qld ( can organise ).
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

what was required for compliance, any brake changes etc. And also could it get regod on a TG, ie doe s it require the removal of any polln gear.
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

can u bring to melbourne?
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

I AM VERY INTERESTED!!! I REALLY WANT SOMTHIN LIKE THIS FOR MY GEM, WOULD U TAKE ANY OTHER OFFERS, COULD U SEND TO SYDNEY?
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

I cod a cam to some dickhead in tamworth last month and still havent been paid , so no i will not cod anything anywhere. And there is no need for brake up grade etc to get it complianced (ie legal)
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

wat about with deposit first??? wat else would you need to fit it??? wat needs to be done?
bluedevil
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

will it bolt straight on to a gem or would u have to get manifolds tofit
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

The only thing missing to make it run is the efi fuel pump and rising rate fuel pressure reg (cos they are off my race car).
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

everything there to fit. its a supercharger not turbo charger, no manifolds reqd.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

Hi MArk,

Is it possible to get a pic before you dispose of it. I'm currently looking into a simular conversion,

Cheers
Eggy
bluedevil
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

I'll will give u 500 straight for the lot mate
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

ill try
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

Aaaaah no. It owes me more than that and I dont have to sell it. Ive got some good offers already for swaps, but i would prefer cash so im firm on $700
bluedevil
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

Iget payed on tuesday should have the money late in the week but are u sure it bolts straight onto a gem 1600 engine if u are sure I will definitely buy it
Mark
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Supercharger setup 4 sale Reply with quote

Its still on the car so you can see for yourself
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: