HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

how bout another gemmy.ey

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 2:29 am    Post subject: how bout another gemmy.ey Reply with quote

ok boyz and girls..the gemmy is defected..yep believe it or not my tail light's were too dark..a lil tint..my back rest on my seat has a 3mm wobble...it sit's a lil low...(which i believe is how it is standard cause i havent done nething and i bougth it of a grandpa) oh and also my speaker's are bolted down but the nut's i used to screw on my thread's are not right...so the cop said...this equal's to too many thing's and mean's it goes over regnecy(sa) and the car is just gunna be too much of a money spend..a lil rust in boot floor...and just being a tf(20)yr's old...so im looking for a new gemmy...in S.A. plzzzz...p's my tf is also in decent condition great project...if neone want's it..i would do it but i only got my p's and cant afford to get her going nice...it's got a perfect light blue interior..14 inch 1yr old ROH mag's and yeah...good paint but a gash on passenger door...so if neone want's a project car it's there..ps engine is good..just serviced b4 defected..new water pump..new radiator..eg 400 buck's for nothing..but my main point is does neone have a nice gemmy in adelaide with a warm motor..good paint and all ova a nice car...cause i hate having my p's and no car...and i want another gemmy i luv em...neway..

regard's...brendan
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: how bout another gemmy.ey Reply with quote

lucky i did not buy it then huh.....it HEPPZ here and was wondering if ya would take $600 for it???
brent47
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: how bout another gemmy.ey Reply with quote

hey heppz...u gotsta a name change..mokay...yeah might have to i cant do much bcause damn cop defected me for way stupid thig's..it just got all new tyres to
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: