HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Diamond Blue Lights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raised_Fist
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Diamond Blue Lights Reply with quote

What the f*&k does H1,H3,H4 mean on halogen globes??
i wanna buy some for my TG and i know nothing about lights,
will these globes fit? are they different sizes or different wattage??

cheers
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Diamond Blue Lights Reply with quote

take out the globe u got now, and it say on it, i got some narva arctic blues in my gem, they have a very faint blue tint, but are a really sharp white color. i think they are H4's.

chris.
Stock TE
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Diamond Blue Lights Reply with quote

H4's are the ones to get for a TG, just get 55/60W in whatever colour you want.
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Diamond Blue Lights Reply with quote

Yes H1 etc are the sizes, H4 is the size for TG's, u can get higher power globes for the headlights, i ve got 90/100w bulbs in mine and they work fine, no probs wat so eva. they are fukin bright too, heaps better than originals... how much are you paying for your bulbs??? i might be able to get the same ones as mine for you for $30 they are similar as other guys, bright/sharp white with tinge of blue, more blue in the centre, so i dont cop shit off the cops...
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Diamond Blue Lights Reply with quote

I had H4's in my TG. I got them from the Queen Vic market in Melbourne for about $12.95 per globe. They turn out heaps more blue than the ones you get from autobarn and stuff and they still give heaps better vision than the standard globes. If you are in melbourne, give them a go, they look sick.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: