HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

white dashes--reflections on windscreen??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: white dashes--reflections on windscreen?? Reply with quote

Hey,
im looking to retrim my current gemini project with a white interior in white vinyl. However i was wondering how hard a white dash is to life with? Itll have a matt/satin finish but i was wondering if anyone out there has one and if it reflects much on the windscreen?
cheers
wAnnABeE gottaTG
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: white dashes--reflections on windscreen?? Reply with quote

light colours reflect pretty bad i wouldnt recommend it.try driving around with a couple of white bits of paper on ya dash and u will see how bad it is.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: white dashes--reflections on windscreen?? Reply with quote

well what dash is it if it a tf tg dash it shouldbe too bad except where the drivers bit is (most important)
as a test trya bit of plain paper on you dash and see if you can cope with it
i hate anything on my dash as it reflects quite alot
thats why the black dash is the best
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: white dashes--reflections on windscreen?? Reply with quote

and try it with, and without sunnies too
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: white dashes--reflections on windscreen?? Reply with quote

or with ur baseball hat on or off, or try driving with out shoes, that might help a bit, or rip ur sunvisor off!!! there s a good idea....

but in all seriousness... i dont think it would be that bad, depends if u got original windscreen, i got a brand new one (courtesy of some jealous "mates") which doesnt seem to reflect as much, easier to see out of at night, im goin to retrim my gem aswell, in white, ive got silver around the instrument cluster already, that dont seem to be any prob reflecting, and that is like metallic finish!
GEm1ma has xplod gea
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: white dashes--reflections on windscreen?? Reply with quote

there was this dudeat the adelaide cruise(silver sedan wid 17's) he had a checkerplate dash, what the hell was he thinkin,LOL that would b worse then a white dash!!

chris...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: