HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DRIVING HISTORY
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: DRIVING HISTORY Reply with quote

just for a laugh put up ya bad driving history we can c whos the bigest champ hahah
i dont have my p plates yet but
i learnt how to drive off cars we where given
we got a dato 180 b doin about 160 snaped the axels missed a power pole narowly (near death experience)
no fines as such but yeah i learnt a bigger lesson than any fine would teach me EVER
Xcessus
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: DRIVING HISTORY Reply with quote

hehe dude your a lucky guy. the worst thing with me bad drivin is i dont have me p's either and i was goin around a corner in me uc torana and she had bald tyres and it was muddy and raining and shes just skidded off the tarmac. this was goin right mind u so i was luck and its just slipped off and i wrapped it around a tree but it was still drivable so its all good.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:41 am    Post subject: Post your stories of driving idiocy.. Reply with quote

Xcessus
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: Post your stories of driving idiocy.. Reply with quote

U have a mullet? lol what a fucking bogan mate
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Post your stories of driving idiocy.. Reply with quote

we know there stories of fucked up driving so u dont have to tell us! if you read the post i put up i learnt a fucken big lessson from it so yeah,
we didnt ask u to be a dick and talk about your mullet (id personally get a new hair style as well they suck big time)
cheers
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Post your stories of driving idiocy.. Reply with quote

there was an incredible amount of mullets in bathurst this weekend-must be the race that bought em all together; wall to wall bogans
IMDGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: DRIVING HISTORY Reply with quote

ok i had my ps 2 weeks went drag racing decided 2 a bit of driftin in my wagon cum round a corner i had cds on my dash car started 2 drift cds startd 2 as well my window was down cd bout 2 slide out of da window let go of da stering wheel 2 stop cds from falling out and hit a gutter side on at 70km/h
damage:-2 compleatly fuckd 1 off import 15" astra chasers
-1 bent rear axle
-1 fuckd steering arm
-1 stuffd steering rack
-1 brused reputation
now i think bout it it was funny
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: i think im the worst???????? Reply with quote

-3 pts 76in a 60- $135
-2 pts burnout- $220
-3 pts 88 in a 60- $135
-4 pts 86 in a 60- $180
-1 pt 70 in a 60- $90
-1 pt 90 in a 80- $90
-2 pts burnout- $220
-4 pts 111 in a 80- $180 ---> didnt do that took it to court but lost anyways and it got bunped up to $200 pluse $55 court costs
-1 pt defect for blue parklights- $90
iv had my lisence for 2.5 years
thats it i think? lol. but i can say i HAVE NOW learnt my lesson
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: i think im the worst???????? Reply with quote

My mate used to have a TG gemini, he had a 2.6 in it i think, fully worked as, side draft webers, the whole lot, said he had mad as suspension too....sat bout half a coke can off the ground, this was about 10 years ago. He got done doin 181 km/h in a 80 zone, he lost his licence, but was dam pround, 100km/h over the limit!!

Neslo
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: i think im the worst???????? Reply with quote

i love those "my mate", or "my cousin" stories. fk that 180 in an 80 zone. thats just funny.
Neslo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: i think im the worst???????? Reply with quote

u dont have to believe me, just thought i'd share a story
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: i think im the worst???????? Reply with quote

HAHAHHAHAH good work gene 21 points and $1360 of fines HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. ive only had one. one my leaners donw the coast and i did a line lock for a mate and D's saw me do it. i was on my learners and my passanger wasnt teh legal age to be sitting next to me. I only got a $240 and no points. i was lucky becasue they didnt know the age rule so i could have got fined for driving without a person on the P's, they where going to find my passanger $240 aswell and take 1 point of him and he would have lost his licence becasue of that, my car was sitting about 50mm of the ground and they could have defected me for a shitload of things. i only got the $240 fine and no loss of learners hahhaha but i still havent learnt
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: i think im the worst???????? Reply with quote

Yeah me and my mate where racing a full blown SEAT GTI down marmion Ave in Perth. He has a turbo VL commodore and we where racing the SEAT weaving in and out of traffic and we flew past a off duty cop that caught our rego lucky he didnt have proof of what speeds we where doing cause when we went past my mates VL was clocking about 190Km/h and the SEAT GTI was doing more cause he was in front of us the next day the cops came around and gave him a verbal warning and said they were going to give him a defect. They looked over his car but his car is immaculate so they couldnt pick on anything so he got away with a verbal wanring and the cops said the SEAT GTI was going to fast and they didnt get his rego but the guy in the SEAT GTI was a mate from work and he lived across the road and his car was parked out the front and they didnt even spot it Dickheads

Cheers
Gemsta
motoboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: DRIVING HISTORY Reply with quote

wats funny is my mate racing a vk brock and lossing it and hitting a house.lol....honeslty officer the house just jumped out while i was crusing down this quite street.
wrote the poor girl off was an 82 te had about 7000 grands worth of work done to it thats including paint but yer it was a diapointmeant and woulda been scary for the guys inside they house
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: i think im the worst???????? Reply with quote

well i can probably top that not with fines but i was away with some mates out in the bush had a few two many and thought it would be funny to drive to the servo in a mates car to get some more coke took a steep hill way to fast missed a corner and wrote off a friends car into a gum tree he didnt know i had the car either. on top of that was still pissed so told him it was stolen. little did i know next morning the others told him all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: