HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Cruise DATE??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gryffincat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Perth Cruise DATE?? Reply with quote

Anyone know when the next Perth cruise is? Come on! Plus i need location, maps, whatever. Need more INFO Wink
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Cruise DATE?? Reply with quote

YES! cruise is planned 9:30 meet at westfield innaloo to the WESTERN SALLOON car show @ belmont race course. Thats bout it for details, will do map soon.
If sum1 wants to do sum flyers up for it just with those details, please be my guest.
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

OK, Cruise is a GO for October 20. Here the map and details:

Gemini/Auto Salon Cruise
October 20, Meet: 9:30am Cruise: 10:00am

Meet: Action Mega Centre Carpark, Westfeild Innaloo
Right into Ellen Stirling Blvd Thrn right into Scarborough Beach Rd.
Follow to end then Left into West Coast Hwy.
Left into The Boulevard (First left after Hale Rd).
Left at 2nd Roundabout into Grantham St.
Left at lights into Harborne St then right into Powis St.
Right onto Mitchell Fwy. Follow through tunnel becomes Graham Farmer Fwy.
Left into Belmont Racecourse.

Oh yeh, our good Gem driving mate David aka Fish is been slack and not coming, so please forward all abuse mail to him at gemini_v6@optusnet.com.au .
Haha, nah, im joking.
Can i get some feedback on this please?? I would like to know how many people are coming and if that map works.
maxpower
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Should b there all things goin to plan.
Will be able to give you a definaye answer in about a week or so.
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I have made flyers and have already distrubuted about 50 so iam hoping theres a huge turn out. If other people can make flyers go for it go nutz we want heaps of cars there so lets cruize. I would also like to thank Clone for organizing the cruize hope to see you there

Cheers
Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Gemsta, you are just as much to thank as I am for distributing the flyers. Thanks man, and gimme a yell on e-mail, crumblez_clone@yahoo.com
Cheers man!
And hope to see you all there, if you want to d/l the map, www.geocities.com/bloodstane also has a piccie of my car. Remember the meet is at the ACTION MEGACENTRE CARPARK, not at the actual westfeild shopping complex carpark!! Just making sure you all know that Smile
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

well depending on wat happens i may come for a look see but parts fr the coupe a just lil more needed there is a race meet the following w/e that i would like to go in
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Anyone with spare time i need your help please make flyers and deliver them in your local area as i can only spread them through joondalup and the surrounding areas so plz i need help anyone who can help e-mail me at kettlestring@iprimus.com.au and i will send you the flyer to print out K

Cheers
Gemsta
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

hey
sounds good the planning ur all doing i made some flyerrs up to and will wack em on any geminis i see looking forward to seeing the turn out sunday for the cruise
if any 1 wants a copy to the flyers to hand out or have more info on the cruise email me at i_see_u_baby_shaking_that_ass@hotmail.com
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I hope every one is still spreading the word as we need more people hope to see you all at da cruise ]

cheers
Gemsta
CloNe
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:11 am    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Well then, 1 more week and the cruise is on! I dunno bout u lot, but im looking forward to it!! Dont forget to bring sum cash so you can get into the show!! Oh, and I've jumped on mIRC and got a bit more interest through that but not all gemini's. Also should have either a 97 supra or an Audi TT there with a bit of luck.

And as a little note, i celebrated my 18th birthday last nite (saturday) its good to be at an age where i can buy my own piss. Went to the cas, made sum cash which is good. Also spending a day out at alf barbagallo on tuesday racing round in V8 VB commodores with TrackSkill doing advanced driving. Shit, whats more exciting?? That or the cruise? arg, im confused.
Haha, hope to see y'all on saturday!!
Gemsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

I have some bad news fellas i may not be able to attend the cruize as i have been confined to bed for the past two days due to a nasty virus and might not be able to attend the cruize hopefully i will get better soon and see you all there but if iam not you now know why

Cheers
Gemsta
Birko
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

Hey,
ive only met dave from this site but im also goin to come along. Not in my gem but as its undergoin a complete rebuild.. so ill be in my mates silver rice box lancer (which is kinda fitting 4 the type of show were goin to)
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

have fun while im getting go harder bits

if anyone wants stuff email me
TG_stussy
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Auto Salon Perth Cruise Reply with quote

SOOOO............ how was the cruise sorry wasn't able to make it was there a big turn out?
have to originse another soon but make it at sat night so we can cruise around the hot spots
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: