HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Camira wheels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xcessus
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:52 am    Post subject: Camira wheels Reply with quote

I was lookin around the wreckers the other day and this guys gone camira wheels will fit and i have seen these wheels on here before but i actually havent seen them in real life and like when i looked at them they look so crap that i thought the guy was joking and they were priced at $200 with shit tyres. I ended up gettin a set of these sweet as lookin 13's with 205 tyres all around and the gem just looks sweet and they ended up costin me only $100 for the wheels and 4 good tyres with about 75% tread on them.

The objective to this post is to say that camira wheels look like shit and should be put back onto the shitbox of a car they came from.
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

Damn straight!
Its a personal thing tho, i know some ppl like em, which is fair enough
Xcessus
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:54 am    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

yeah i suppose but they remind me of a lego block for some reason i dunno lol
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

(oh theyre gay) shhhhhhhh
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

yep they are shit. no doubt

golf rims look sweet but
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

so do slx gem alloys
PlasticAge
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

They look ok if polished, but the main thing to remember is if u put them on a gem, u actually lessen the track of the car, the idea of putting aftermarket wheels on is to increase the track ( generally improves handling etc)..but the guys u see with these rims on are making there cars handle crappy........so whenever i see it i think its a great laff :O)
RUBY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

Any mags under $2000+ are just shit.

i have camira rims =) which look better than stock.
handling is fucked on the front they grip to much, (too wide) but they are sweet on the back,.. and i have a stock engine that will still smoke em off the alloy =Q
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

"Any mags under $2000+ are just shit. "
what kind of statement is that
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

i would never be dumb enough to put wheels on a gemini worth more than $2000.

chris
Xcessus
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: Camira wheels Reply with quote

U mean da big chromies? the problem with them is they cost an arm and a leg and ya cant do many burnouts with them coz the tyres are that skinny and most nice wheels for a gem are available for under $2000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: