HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Indicators
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:38 pm    Post subject: Indicators Reply with quote

Does anyone know if it is legal to leave the side indicators off TEs? Im putting Tf/Tg guards and they dont have the indicators, am i going to have to cut a hole in em and put the indicators back on for rego?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

i wouldnt worry about doing that, a cop wouldnt notice it!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

yeah what about when registering? can they knock me back for not having htem?
cheers
TCISM
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

the rta prolly wouldnt even realise either. As long as there is one at the front, around the apron area then you'll be fine, those stupid cunts wouldnt know shit anyway.
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

Thats what i was thinking as long as theres fronts, sides are only an option not a necessity. makes car look straighter, tidyer wihout em i reckon
TCISM
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

i know it's sorta been done to death, but you could fit vt clearies on there, i still think they look pretty mad on the tf, tg's etc.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

I've got some crap tf/tg ones on my guards I think. Is the swap to the VT ones just a pop out clip in deal ? Like are the holes for the TF/TG ones similar to whats needed for the VT?
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

na ill keep it clean if i can, but if i have to have them ill be putting them somewhere unique
TCISM
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

i dunno bout the tf's, tg's but i'm pretty sure that they go straight in on the tx/c/d's,. a guy down at the drags once showed me how they came out of his tc, and other guy with a tx coupe had em aswell, i always thort that ya may have to weld a patch coz the gem's hole was too big but on those models it wasnt.
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

One alternative is to use the TF Gemini SL indicators, which stand up either side of the headlights in place of the parkers on the TE.

The TF SL/X has the same front as a TG, so that won't be any good as it has the more streamlined lights, rather than the TE/TF square jobs.
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

Well I actually have a TD but the indicators kinda look like TG/F ones. Theres a good chance they are TD ones and I'm just dumb though.

Will check it out.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

the vt's r orange the vx's r the clearies and i got a set if somones interested
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

do the clearies just pop in or do u need to do somthing to fit them?
redgem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

im interested, i got a 1983 tg and my front right guard has the indicator on it, so was only looking for one, but how much would u sell both???

thanks
Adrian
TCISM
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators Reply with quote

dude vt series 2 were clear............................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: