HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DONT GO TO THIS SHOP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:37 pm    Post subject: DONT GO TO THIS SHOP Reply with quote

In adelaide mind u.

I went to a RADIators plus in lonsdale and asked how much it would be to poke out the crap if i dismanted the radiator and took the main tank out.

He said he wouldnt touch that (even tho he did it 4 me once before) and proceeded to raise his voice. i said in a l0ouder voice "IT WAS ONLY AN ENQUIRY MATE" and then i went back into the car, reversed it into the shop about half a metre and just about made the gemi blow up by doin a stand still.
and then i was so pissed driving home im pretty sure i got done by a speed fuckin camera.
FUCKN ASSBITCH KNOBLICKER
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: DONT GO TO THIS SHOP Reply with quote

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: DONT GO TO THIS SHOP Reply with quote

i think you need to go to anger managment classes
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: DONT GO TO THIS SHOP Reply with quote

sugar substitutes- like that shit that elle used to advertise
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: hones, go here.... Reply with quote

Tonkins Radiators
on O'Sullivan Beach Rd

top blokes and good prices
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: hones, go here.... Reply with quote

oh i forgot to mention that speed cameras are down south today...

cheers,
kev
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: hones, go here.... Reply with quote

oh i forgot to mention that speed cameras are down south today...

cheers,
kev
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: hones, go here.... Reply with quote

going to work yesterday at 2:45 in the afternoon i got pulled into a RBT!!!!!
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: hones, go here.... Reply with quote

people say i need anger managment as well then i go u fucken pay for it and ill go otherwise im not wasting my time on that shit........ noone ever pays!!!
good on ya hones they sound like a bunch of headjobbers
TUFF_TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:33 pm    Post subject: RE: h o n e s, buy my radiator! Reply with quote

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeps good condition, as new and cause you are in adelaide you can have it for $65

thats rite i said $65 (cash only as i dont take vegetables as a form of currency)
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: h o n e s, buy my radiator! Reply with quote

think yourself lucky- cos of all the bogans on the mountain this week, i cop an rbt every time i drive out of uni
Dave
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: hones, go here.... Reply with quote

I was ripped off by Tonkins Radiators in the City.

I wouldn't go there again, as I paid to have my radiator rebuilt and all they did was paint the thing and send me on my way.

They also failed to mount my (near new, $90) battery properly which resulted in it falling onto the exhaust manifold in a moment of sideways action at Yorkes.

They agreed to replace it if I did all the leg work, which wasn't appropriate as I didn't have time.

Then I drove to Sydney with my car overheating the whole way there.

Bastards
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 7:32 pm    Post subject: they ripped me off b4 Reply with quote

i asked them (with old radiator) just to pressure test and not do ANYTHING to it to cost money as i literally had 2 dollars in the funds.

So what do they do, slap me with a 28 dollar bill for welding up a tiny hole (dads a welder so he couldve done it)...and then i said "i cant afford this, and told u not to do shit to it" and then they say "Well we have to make our money somehow"

how cheap is that...
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: RE: h o n e s, buy my radiator! Reply with quote

Gemini Forum
Welcome H o n e s Forum Home | Help | Search | Profile | logout

Jump to: select a topicThe Old Forumthe web sitecars/parts for saleGeneral Gemini ChatMeets/Cruises/EventsMembers LoungeGemini R&D
TE PARTS 4 $ALE
posted by TUFF_TE on Fri Oct 11 21:55:08 2002, ip logged

. 1x brand spanking new altinator (silver with gold in the middle) $70
. 1x Black rocker cover $10
. 1x Bonnet in good condition (no dents)
. stone deflector, grill and front bumper ends. $30
. 1x new Radiator in very good condition $50

Ok so u posted that couple days ago.
does the price of things go up each day u have them??

hehehe caught cha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: