HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rear Doors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gats

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Rear Doors Reply with quote

Hey guys,
Tried unsuccessfully to get the rear door off my gem yesterday. Is their any special trick or tool needed or do I just have to keep bashing the crap out of the roll pins?

Any help much appreciated
FJ20DET
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Doors Reply with quote

thre is a tool called "a door puller" or some shit like that?? i just mad a T out of 2 bolts and used a hammer to bash the cunts out. takes like 10 mins to do
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Doors Reply with quote

as far as i know you have to keep workin at those pins, its a bastard of a job!!
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Doors Reply with quote

u have to work the pins like MR_GEMI works his pin Very Happy
GemFactor
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Doors Reply with quote

BWAHAHAHHA
pimpin_col
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Doors Reply with quote

what i did was to get a sug fitting long bolt and bent with the bottom 10cm straignt then about a 10o angel above that and layed into it with a hammer. with the bottom it helps if u get ha heap long rod an bash it donw form the top. if u put a small strip of metal packing strap under the pin at the bottom it stops it digging into the door.
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Rear Doors Reply with quote

HAHAHHAHA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: