HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Lets Finalise Adelaide Cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: Lets Finalise Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

ok theres been a few ideas so far, but which one do we settle on??

a)perhaps meet at Victoria drive or Botanic drive, cruise through the city to Semaphore beach.

b)a cruise through all the common cruise places, start off at the bay or wherever, then through the city.

c)cruise to the cop shop and ask them if they can inspect our cars

d)a cruise through the city/bay during the day

e)late saturday arvo cruise, so photos can be taken, then head out for a cruise as the sun sets, along the beaches.

personally i like "a", meet at around 11:30am - 12noon, byo BBQ and SNNAAAAGGSS!!

what does everyone else think??
also post a suggested date, matt bywaters has suggested November 30th

cheers,
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets Finalise Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

d, December 14th

chris...
20PSI TX
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: Lets Finalise Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

ill be up for the cop shop one but can we make it regency seeing as how I have to go there anyway. It will make it easier for me as a group hing.
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets Finalise Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i'll go regency.....

i reckon i'd get through!!! Smile

lets see who else will?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Lets Finalise Adelaide Cruise Reply with quote

i wont
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

as the title says...
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

i reckon a sunday day cruise down the road with all the beaches and stop at semaphore for a bbq. Stay at semaphore for a bit to chat about cars and just hang out.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

definitly the best suggestion!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

Or a night of drunken idiocy at a nightclub such as heaven.

Sure it has nothing to do with geminis, it even has nothing to do with cars.

But it has something to do with beer and thats pretty good.

I bbq then late arvo cruise around somewhere would be cool. Make it in 2099 though since thats probably when my car will be done Smile
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

myself, matt bywaters(TX III), jono frequently visit heaven for a night on the piss, ur welcome to join us!

haha matty passed out on north tce last week hahahaha, sorry matt but it was funny shit!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

I was at heaven about 2-3 weeks ago. Didn't last long as most of my mates were already pretty wrecked before they got into the city due to consuming a keg beforehand.

We ended up at 108 in hindley st. hahaha that was interesting to say the least.

Do they still have the 2 for one drinks before 12? Cos I went to the bar and it ended up costing my like $13 for 2 beers. WTF !
CyBeR GeM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

Domain is the happenin thing this weekend. im gonna be wrecked as. hella dirties there.
Paul
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

well i am a bit of a fan of the night time cruize around the city idea...dont think it will happen tho coz it seems like not too many people wanna do it Sad
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

heaven has 2 for 1 drinks before 11 now, which isnt too bad considering the quality of the place, most of us are already trashed by then anyway!
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: More Input Needed!! Reply with quote

ahh last weekend was the greatest night!!!! (that i can remember...)
good old vodka and cowboys!!! Smile
do the job just fine ay kev!
btw kev, cheers for getting me home! i woulda been fucked with out u guys there to carry me around, damn legs didnt work!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: