HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Interceptor wheels

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:28 pm    Post subject: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

I am lookin for a set of interceptor or chaser wheels i think they are called for a gem. would anyone know how much and how big you can get them for a gem? reply if you can help thanks
IMDGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

i hav a set of 14" chaser wheels 2 fit a gemini im selling them $ $100
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

yeah u can pretty much get em off any front wheel drive car that has a 4 stud wheel pattern for example vw, astra, camira, but the best are probably the bmw 15inch ones off the early model 3 series.
Klown
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

do they got rubber? and i was wonderin where you are
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

yea, i got 14" interceptor style rims off a BMW, they look exactly like cop rims, coz there is a lot of shapes of holes from sifferent models of cars, they're wearing yokahama 175x65x14 grand prix tyres and look sweet for a set of steelies. i paid $12 each for mine, and picked em up off a camira at the wreckers, tyres cost me another $250 second hand of a late model civic.

chris.
daCoupe
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

not all 4 stud pattens r the same....ull have to use a 4 by 100 stud patten,found on lancers ,corollas camiras bmw's ,and watch the front hub with the centre of the rim.may need to b grinded out to fit..
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

yea, the bmw interceptor rims go on fine on the front, but are a bitch to get off, u heve to kick em off from the inside.
TG 1985
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Interceptor wheels Reply with quote

oh, and speaking or corollas, toyota actually, b4 the bmw rims, i had a set of black rims (interceptor style) off a late model corolla, and i got 1, tried it on, made sure i can make full turn etc. bought the set og 5 for $120, put tyres on em, tied em down, and when i give it a little turn with my hand, what happens, they turn all wonky n shit, dunno y, they all go on straight, but when u turn em, they're all demented?

they're now gathering dust in my garage.

chris.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: