HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts/wrecking qld

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

got a auto td sedan for wrecking, got heaps of stuff too much to mention here, here is a sample: G200 with 32/36 weber and a wild cam of unknown specs, wagon stuff, zzz rear bumper, almost perfect chrome bumpers, seats, sports wheels, zzz steering wheels, motors, gearboxes, heads, lights, bumpers, panels all models. nolethane swaybar bushes, piazza lsd rear and heaps more. Am on the sunshine coast and can cod stuff. 0419021757
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

do you have any extractors at all dude? if so how much?
thanks.
spud
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

hey its danny here (chris's mate with the black wagon), would you be interested in swapping a set of dragways for the g200
NUT161
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

or how much are u askin for it, and does it have any blowby or any other problems
1600TD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

hey mate i won a 79 td wagon -

currently my drivers side window doesnt go down becoz the whole window mechism inside the door is stuffed, so how much would you want for the whole gear to get me windown up, down again ???

also im after 2 sun visors.....
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

nah not a fair swap, i want $900 for the g200, it runs fine (except for the idle cause of the cam)
cheers
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

ain't got any drivers mechanisms but have sunvisors dude $5
1600TD
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: parts/wrecking qld Reply with quote

yeh do you have 2 sunvisors ?

i live in south australia so we will have to use C.O.D if thats alright with you ??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: