HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:41 am    Post subject: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

does any one want to sell me coupe or know of anyone selling one? i had a tx but a stupid idiot crashed it and made me cry, price isnt really a issue, but it has to be running and no rust (or very very little) straight body, good interior,preferably reg or with a rwc, you know just basicly in good condition, Smile
im in brisbane area, and you can reply to my email too if you like sarah_with_a_C@hotmail, PLEASE HELP ME I CANT FIND ONE ANYWHERE!!!!!
daCoupe
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

hey babe,read ur email...........
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

I'm not your babe, but thanks for the email cause I HAVE A COUPE NOW Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy heeeheeee im doing the homer dance!!
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

im interested.......can ya post some info bak

badgemini82
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

do you have one for sale?? what is it? Smile
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

na sorry bayce....

im looking at buying a coupe or a 4wd in 2 weeks once i buy my snake......and im intrested in the one that guy had 4 u....

sorry bout the confusion...

later
bad
daCoupe
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

well ur not my babe...who cares,it a expression.build a bridge and get over ur shitty,m8 the gemini coupe was in bargin buy of saturday courier mail page 60,i wrote the add out for bayce,trying to do the write thing,but shit happens,good luck man..
baycie bayce
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: I NEED A COUPE NOW PLEASE!!!!! :D:D:D Reply with quote

im not ****** i just dont like being cracked on to by 28 yr olds when im 17 and taken, you asked my to go out with you like ten times on msn!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: